Fish and Seafood
- Dairy Products
- Fish and Seafood
- Legumes and Cereals
- Meat and Sausages
- Nuts and Seeds
- Other Food Ingredients
- Preservatives and Additives
- Types of Alcohol
- Types of Mushrooms
- Types of wine
The meat of the monkfish is white, pleasant, rich in vitamins A and D, contains many minerals, proteins and amino acids and very little fat, which makes it dietary. Flavor qualities and cooking monkfish.
Sole is represented by 5 main fish and belongs to the flat fish family. Sole - description, benefits and culinary use.
Garfish is one of the most desirable fish, but catching it is a rare opportunity. Garfish appearance. How is garfish prepared in the kitchen? How healthy is garfish?
Salmon is a farmed fish due to the high demand, but wild salmon is still available. Wild salmon - characteristics, health benefits and methods of preparation.
Bonito is among the favorite fish of seafood lovers. Bonito can be eaten marinated, grilled, dried or fried. Some rules must be followed when preparing bonito.
Oysters are rich in vitamins, minerals and are quite good for the brain and heart because of the omega-3 fatty acids. The edible oysters are of 5 species.
Flathead Grey Mullet
The flathead grey mullet (Mugil cephalus), also known as the flathead mullet, is a fish from the Mugilidae family. The meat of flathead grey mullets is white and relatively dry.
Carassius is a genus of freshwater fish. Carassius belong to the carp family. They are found in water bodies of stagnant water. A couple examples of Carassius include the goldfish and Prussian carp.
Hake is an elongated and thin fish, spindly shaped, with spiny dorsal fins, eyes that pop out and a highly protruding lower jaw. Hake is a highly preferred fish due to its delicious white meat that's low in fat.
Bighead carp (Hypophthalmichthys) are a genus of fish, popular in the culinary world. Bighead carp consumes zoo- and phytoplankton. But as it ages, the amount of zooplankton in its diet grows.
- What quick desserts do you prepare?22 Nov.
- Bacteria on cutting boards?22 Nov.
- How do you most often cook potatoes?22 Nov.
- In what dishes do you use soy sauce?22 Nov.
- What coffee do you drink? Recommend quality coffee22 Nov.
- Do you use bay leaf and what dishes do you add it to?22 Nov.
- Do you like beets and what do you prepare with them?22 Nov.
- Have you tried Bulletproof Coffee?22 Nov.
- How to make sourdough bread?22 Nov.
- When should we let the kids in the kitchen?22 Nov.
Our Recipe Categories