Bonapeti.com»Articles»Useful Advice»Top 10 Fat Burning Foods

Top 10 Fat Burning Foods

Djemile CheshlievaDjemile Cheshlieva
MasterChef
2319
Nadia Galinova
Translated by
Nadia Galinova
Top 10 Fat Burning Foods

Here are the top 10 fat burning foods without much effort on your part:

1. Celery

Celery

It contains 75% water and the remaining 25% is fiber and healthy nutrients. Eating celery will help you lose weight, since celery contains few calories. Thanks to the fiber it contains, celery helps you feel full for a long time. Balances the digestive system, nourishes the skin, is a rich source of vitamins A, C and K. Celery is a powerful antioxidant, prevents arteriosclerosis, reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Celery can be added to salads and it can be eaten as a snack with spicy sauce.

2. Grapefruit

Contains a large amount of water and dietary fiber. It contains about 60% water, which mobilizes the digestive system and satiates. Thanks to its pectin content, it reduces the risk of possible heart diseases. Consuming a large amount of grapefruit stimulates the metabolism, which facilitates the burning of fat.

3. Green leafy vegetables

Green leafy vegetables

They contain 50% water and 50% fiber, which facilitates fast and easy fat burning. They are sources of energy and suppress the desire for sweets.

4. Watermelon

An extremely beneficial fruit for those on a diet. It is low in calories and has a high water content. Watermelon is a rich source of vitamin B. When you feel down, eat watermelon. Thanks to the contained lycopene, it protects against cancer of the uterus, breast and respiratory tract.

5. Yogurt

Although it contains a little more calories, it mobilizes bowel functions, strengthens bones. When choosing yogurt, attention should be paid to the sugar and fat content. You can use homemade yogurt.

Yogurt

6. Apples and Orange

They contain a small amount of sugar and a large amount of water. They are high in fiber and are filling fruit.

7. Red chili peppers

Hot peppers

Contain capsaicin, thanks to which the metabolism is accelerated. In a very short period of time after consumption it allows you to burn fat. Hot peppers speed up the metabolism and help burn more calories quickly.

8. Tomatoes

Great low calorie food. Tomatoes help burn fat. They contain lycopene, thanks to which the spread of cancer cells is prevented. Regulate blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetes.

9. Cucumbers

Cucumbers

They burn more calories. They help to correct thirst throughout the day, also before and after exercise. They are rich in fiber and strengthen the immune system. Cucumber has a high percentage of vitamin C, which protects against bacteria and viruses.

10. Coffee

Quite effective in accelerating fat burning.

Coffee is able to alter hormone levels in the body to suppress hunger signals. One cup of coffee a day is the best dose.

Facebook
Favorites
Twitter
Pinterest