SpicesBasil Essential Oil
Turmeric helps against rheumatoid arthritis, cystic fibrosis and reduces the risk of cancer. Information about turmeric and benefits of turmeric. Curcumin content in turmeric.
Basil is a highly fragrant plant whose leaves are used as a spice for a wide variety of foods. Benefits and storage of basil. Basil is a good source of Vitamin A.
Curry is a mixture of aromatic spices, which is traditional for Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Latin American cuisine. Curry can protect against dementia and Alzheimer's, as well as burn fat.
Asafoetida is a spice that is extracted from the roots of the plant of the same name. Asafoetida is widely used in Indian and Ayurvedic cuisine. Cooking with asafoetida.
Coriander is a phytonutrient-rich spice. Coriander is protective against salmonella. Most often, coriander is used as a carminative, for lazy bowels, constipation and lack of appetite.
Allspice is a spice that comes from Jamaica. Allspice is regularly used in soups and meats. Allspice has both benefits and harms.
The clove spice comes from the pink buds of the evergreen clove tree. Cloves contain flavonoids, which also contribute to their anti-inflammatory properties. Cloves improve digestion.
The fame of nutmeg as a spice dates back to antiquity. In stores, you can find both ground and whole nutmeg. Nutmeg overdose has many unpleasant consequences.
Salt - Benefits and Harms
Health organizations often warn us about the dangers of the salt we all so often consume. Does high salt intake cause a number of health problems, or is it a myth? Is salt healthy or unhealthy?
Savory herb is one of the oldest spices in the world and in our country it has been widely popular for centuries. The huge application of savory herb in the culinary world is indisputable.
- The Fascinating Journey of Your Morning Coffee21 Mar.
- What quick desserts do you prepare?22 Nov.
- Bacteria on cutting boards?22 Nov.
- How do you most often cook potatoes?22 Nov.
- In what dishes do you use soy sauce?22 Nov.
- What coffee do you drink? Recommend quality coffee22 Nov.
- Do you use bay leaf and what dishes do you add it to?22 Nov.
- Do you like beets and what do you prepare with them?22 Nov.
- Have you tried Bulletproof Coffee?22 Nov.
- How to make sourdough bread?22 Nov.
Our Recipe Categories