Rosehip Essential Oil
Benefits of using rosehip oil. Ways of applying rosehip oil. Replacing rosehip oil with other base oils. Rosehip oil for hair, nails, stretch marks, to relieve sunburns and inflammations.
Lavender is widely used in folk medicine and is most often used as a herb or ornament. Lavender is also used as a spice and essential oil.
Bay Leaf Essential Oil
Medicinal properties of bay leaf oil. Other properties of bay leaf essential oil. Ways to use bay leaf oil. Making bay leaf oil at home.
Peppermint Oil - Benefits and Uses
When essential oils are mentioned, one of the first that comes to mind is peppermint oil. The reason is that peppermint oil is one of the most used because of its many health benefits.
Lemon balm is an herb that we regularly consume dried in tea. Even in ancient times, lemon balm was used as a substitute for lemon peel. Lemon balm calms the nervous system.
Mandrake is a genus of angiosperms, which belong to the potato family. Mandrake is considered one of the strongest magical plants in the occult. Use of mandrake.
Have you heard of husk? Husk is a great way to regain your good shape and get rid of extra pounds.
Fir (Abies) is a genus of 45 - 55 species of evergreen coniferous trees from the pine family. Firs thrive in humid, deep, nutrient and humus rich soil.
Purslane (Portulaca oleracea) is an annual plant from the Portulacaceae family. In folk medicine, remedies from purslane are used as a laxative and diuretic substance.
Garland Thorn (Paliurus spina-christi), also known as Jerusalem thorn, Christ's thorn, or crown of thorns, is a perennial thorny bush from the Rhamnaceae family. Garland Thorn blooms from June to September.
- What quick desserts do you prepare?22 Nov.
- Bacteria on cutting boards?22 Nov.
- How do you most often cook potatoes?22 Nov.
- In what dishes do you use soy sauce?22 Nov.
- What coffee do you drink? Recommend quality coffee22 Nov.
- Do you use bay leaf and what dishes do you add it to?22 Nov.
- Do you like beets and what do you prepare with them?22 Nov.
- Have you tried Bulletproof Coffee?22 Nov.
- How to make sourdough bread?22 Nov.
- When should we let the kids in the kitchen?22 Nov.
Our Recipe Categories