bonapeti.com»Articles»Useful Advice»Why Should We Drink Cucumber Juice?

Why Should We Drink Cucumber Juice?

Nadia Galinova
Translated by
Nadia Galinova
Cucumber juice

Freshly squeezed vegetable juices are good for your health and are recommended by nutritionists. Among the most popular vegetables is cucumber and its juice is also among the most recommended and consumed vegetable juices.

The fact that cucumber juice completely repeats the chemical composition of the vegetable, which is known to consist of 95 percent water, should be considered positive. The remaining 5 percent are assigned a large number of useful substances.

They are distributed between organic acids, dietary fiber, vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, PP, H, D, K, beta carotene, micronutrients calcium, potassium, silicon, sodium, sulfur, chlorine, phosphorus and the trace elements boron, iodine, iron, zinc, fluorine, cobalt, chromium, manganese, nickel, selenium, molybdenum. Contains small amounts of digestible carbohydrates, amino acids, saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. Calories in cucumber are very few.

Thanks to this unique chemical composition, the cucumber has a lot of beneficial effects on the body, as well as its juice. What can the body get from freshly squeezed cucumber juice?

It takes care of the proper functioning of the heart, the health of the nervous system and the gastrointestinal tract. Its role is also important for teeth, bones and metabolism, as well as for a stable immune system. It has a general strengthening effect on the strength of blood vessels, in the fight against infections and toxins. A good water balance is created in the body, while simultaneously cleansing it of harmful substances.

Cucumber juice is used primarily as a diuretic and is an ideal choice for those on weight loss diets. If you have an illness, it helps to reduce the temperature and stabilize the blood pressure.

Cucumber juice benefits

The retinol in it prevents the formation of cancer cells, slows down the aging process, so it is a good prevention against diseases and age-related changes in the body.

However, it should be borne in mind that this juice increases the acidity in the stomach and in the case of gastritis, ulcers or problems with the intestinal tract, can aggravate the conditions.

An allergic reaction to cucumber juice manifests as itching, skin rash and skin peeling.

Cucumber juice can easily be prepared at home using a juicer. The vegetable should not be peeled before juicing, because many of the vitamins and other useful substances are in the peel. It is enough to wash the well-selected healthy vegetable.

If you love the vegetable a lot, check out some ideas for:

- cucumber salads

Facebook
Favorites
Twitter
Pinterest