Did you know that the mineral selenium prevents stress, helps the thyroid gland and is useful in preventing cancer. Functions and deficiency of selenium.
Magnesium is mostly found in the bones of the human body and in the muscles. Magnesium deficiency leads to softening and weakening of the bones. Magnesium sources and foods.
Lycopene plays an important role in the prevention or treatment of a number of diseases. Find out what lycopene is and which foods contain lycopene.
In a normal state, free radicals are present in every human. The effects of free radicals on the human body. Harm from free radicals.
Tannins are polymeric phenolic compounds, which are most common in plants. Tannins are used as food coloring. Benefits of tannins.
Glycosides are molecules where a sugar is bound to something else. Glycosides play several important roles in living things. Many plants store vital substances in the form of inactive glycosides.
Vanadium is a micronutrient that ensures and simultaneously improves the occurrence of metabolic processes in the human body. Vanadium has been proven to prevent the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood vessels and therefore, heart problems.
Phytosterols, also known as stanols, are plant oils that play a very important role in the major processes that occur in the human body. One of the main functions of phytosterols is lowering bad cholesterol levels.
The main function of silicon is that of a structural element. The aging of cells in the body is linked to shortage of silicon, which is also responsible for the metabolic processes in the body.
Alkaloids are natural nitrogenous substances that have a physiological effect on the human nervous system. Alkaloids are usually derived from amino acids. There are several thousand known alkaloids, some of them highly toxic.
- What quick desserts do you prepare?22 Nov.
- Bacteria on cutting boards?22 Nov.
- How do you most often cook potatoes?22 Nov.
- In what dishes do you use soy sauce?22 Nov.
- What coffee do you drink? Recommend quality coffee22 Nov.
- Do you use bay leaf and what dishes do you add it to?22 Nov.
- Do you like beets and what do you prepare with them?22 Nov.
- Have you tried Bulletproof Coffee?22 Nov.
- How to make sourdough bread?22 Nov.
- When should we let the kids in the kitchen?22 Nov.
Our Recipe Categories