»Articles»Useful Advice»With These Foods You Can Reduce Your Waistline

With These Foods You Can Reduce Your Waistline

Teodora MeshterovaTeodora Meshterova
Nadia Galinova
Translated by
Nadia Galinova
With These Foods You Can Reduce Your Waistline

Every lady wants to look and feel good and so do men, of course. But in our hectic everyday life, we don't always have the opportunity to eat healthy.

Very often we eat something on foot and in most cases it is unhealthy. In this article, we're going to share with you some foods that you can eat at any time, which will both keep you full and reduce your waistline.

You don't need to resort to extreme solutions like starvation or spending hours in the gym. As we know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is important that it is protein. Instead of eating oatmeal, cereal and other starchy foods, it's better to include more protein-rich foods in your breakfast, such as eggs, cheese, white cheese and more.

Protein speeds up our metabolism by more than 25%, unlike carbohydrates. Some examples of breakfast can be egg whites, yogurt with fruit or protein shakes. You should also eat more low-fat yogurt. It contains a large amount of protein as well as probiotic cultures, which prevent bloating.

You can add fruit to skimmed milk to make it tastier. To have a slim waistline you need to reduce your fat intake. Try to minimize your intake of vegetable and animal fats, which you can replace with cooking spray.

Don't eat too many nuts. Eat more seeds like chia and flaxseed, which have less fat but much more fiber and protein than nuts. You should significantly increase your intake of foods that contain a lot of fiber.

Fibers give a feeling of satiety and thanks to them we are saved from overeating. Flaxseed, chia and coconut flour can be a good source of fiber if you include them in your diet. You can add them to salads, shakes, yogurt. Replace honey and sugar with more natural sweeteners such as stevia. It has a low glycemic index and contains almost no calories.

Fiber Reduces Waistline

It tastes sweeter than sugar, but it doesn't affect your waistline in any way. If you want to reduce your waistline, you must eat lighter foods, especially at dinner. The most suitable for this is fish, the side dish of which can be steamed vegetables, but in no case fried.

If you don't like fish, you can make quinoa with vegetables, which you can flavor with different herbs and spices.

Avoid salt, oil, mayonnaise and butter. Don't stuff yourself with junk that is on every corner in fast food restaurants. There, the food is in most cases fried and in an extremely high amount of fat, which harms not only your waistline, but also your health.

80% of our body's ability to reduce excess fat completely depends on the way we eat, and the remaining 20% ​​depends on our physical activity and the stress we are under.

You should significantly increase your intake of so-called "healthy" fats. All foods that contain omega 3, 6, 9 and 7 are extremely important, not only for reduction of the waistline, but also for our health and should be consumed regularly. Another important thing is to eliminate gluten from your menu.

Half of your meals for the day should include raw fruit and vegetables and it is important to have more vegetables, because fruit still contain fructose, which is harmful. Eat more protein-rich meats such as beef, chicken, rabbit, turkey. Avoid pork, because it is a very fatty meat.

When you're craving something after you've had your main meal for that part of the day—breakfast, lunch, or dinner—you can eat foods that contain protein, such as a hard-boiled egg, turkey sausage, cheese, white cheese, or protein bars, which have recently become quite popular. You should know that there are two depots in your body - one with fats, the other with carbohydrates.

When you eat more carbs than you need, your body turns them into fat and that's why you gain weight. You have to teach your body to start burning fat stores for energy and that will only happen when you start eating more protein foods.