From time to time we tend to indulge in larger quantities or more caloric food. This does not mean that we will ruin our diet. If the necessary rules are followed, we can allow ourselves to eat something tasty.
Fruit and vegetables play a big role in preventing many diseases. One should receive the necessary five servings a day of fruit and vegetables, so be sure to add them to your menu.
Focus on eating, when eating. According to the motivational method of weight loss, it is not recommended to read, watch TV, talk or work while eating.
So the focus is on what you are doing and as a result you will inevitably eat more food than you need and you will not be able to enjoy the taste of food, which leads to feelings of dissatisfaction and hunger.
More and more research is proving the benefits of taking vitamins in pill form. One pill in the morning will ensure, that you will not harm your health, even if you do not eat healthy food during the day.
Recent studies have shown that people who regularly take multivitamins have a much stronger immune system and are more resistant to respiratory diseases.
Researchers have found that diets, which allow you to eat sweets are no less effective than other strict diets and are much more enjoyable and easier to follow.
Many sweet temptations do not contain a lot of fat, such as wholemeal toast with jam or honey, cornflakes with sugar or waffles with jam.
Eat more products rich in carbohydrates - pasta from dark wheat, beans, lentils, oats, fruit and whole grain bread. Studies show that carbohydrate-rich foods stimulate insulin, a hormone, which helps reduce body fat and prevent diabetes.
Do not be tempted with large portions - you should not eat more than necessary. The best way to reduce your portions is to spend the same money on products, but buy better quality products, which are more expensive and you will buy less.
Change your shopping ways and start a healthy lifestyle. Fill two-thirds of the shopping cart with plant products - one-third of fruit and vegetables and one-third of bread, pasta, rice, beans or potatoes. The last third should be fresh meat, fish and low-calorie dairy products.
The idea of healthy eating is to keep us in shape, help us live longer, and protect us from cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or cancer.
How can we choose a healthy lifestyle if we do not take into account what we eat and the content of foods, which make up our daily diet.
It's not enough to just think about what it would be like to eat healthier, but we need to put the rules below into practice if we want a healthy eating plan for our body.
You will notice a big difference in terms of energy and self-esteem if you eat more fruit and vegetables, grainy foods and foods with little or no fat. Here are some rules for healthy eating:
Rules for healthy eating
1. Eat raw, green, fresh food. For example, a rich vegetable salad or a raw brownie are two foods that will satiate you, but at the same time will not harm your figure.
2. Eat every four hours, whether it's a main meal or a snack. Don't starve yourself. There are many many people who eat 1 or 2 times a day trying to lose weight, but this is a huge mistake.
3. Your daily menu should be as varied as possible. It should contain more protein and fiber. They are healthy and satiating. And they are also dietary.
4. Don't follow every random diet you find, you need one that suits your lifestyle and body. It is best to start a diet, which is recommended by a professional nutritionist after your health tests.
5. Clean the skin of the meat when cooking a recipe with chicken or turkey and then enjoy a dietary chicken soup or roasted turkey breast.
6. Eat fish at least once a week. Fish is a very healthy and dietary food, because of its content of omega-3 fatty fats. Nowadays, salmon dishes are very popular among people who lead a healthy lifestyle. But if your budget doesn't allow it, you can bet on recipes with mackerel, which is cheaper.
7. Give up margarine and use butter, but in moderation. Margarine is very harmful to your whole body and it shouldn't be part of your healthy diet.
8. Order the small (or normal) portion in the restaurant, no matter how hungry you are. If you have the opportunity to share your food with other people, you will eat less.
9. Don't have too many desserts. They are usually quite high in calories. Remember, that they are not suitable as a main course.
10. Use olive oil for salads, not oil. Zucchini salad or Greek salad turns out amazing when flavored with olive oil.
11. After your meal, eat sour fruit such as apples or oranges. Do not eat more than 1 banana a day.
12. It is not recommended to sleep after meals. It is best to take a walk or wait 4 hours between your last meal and sleep.
13. Eat as many apples and berries as possible.
14. Prepare broccoli dishes and with other green vegetables.
16. Replace sugar with honey.
17. Eat onions and garlic for strong immunity.
18. Drink homemade lemonade with lemon and honey.
19. Yogurt should be included in the diet.
20. Always eat breakfast. Healthy suggestions are classic scrambled eggs, oatmeal, omelette with mushrooms.
21. Eat healthy soup every day for lunch. On cold days, cabbage soup is a very good idea. On hot days, bet on cold soups.
22. Choose a fruit salad instead of a cake with lots of chocolate.
23. Eat green vegetables and oranges every day.
24. Carbohydrate foods should contain rice.
25. Replace salt with squeezed lemon and fresh spices.
26. Drink less coffee a day or dilute it as much as possible.
27. Cook meat as well as possible.
28. Choose wholemeal flour instead of white. Gluten-free flours should also be your priority.
29. Do not peel vegetables and fruit, if they come from safe sources (local farmers who grow organically).
30. Steam, instead of frying vegetables.
31. Eat slowly and chew well. This helps to better absorb food. And it protects you from stomach problems.
32. Don't shorten your lunch break. Use it to get the most out of it.
34. Eat avocados for a healthy fat intake. Avocado spreads are delicious and healthy.
35. Steam, instead of cooking in the oven.
36. Freeze vegetables purchased in the fall for the winter. That way, you won't pay much for your healthy eating.
37. Add seafood to a traditional salad. Mussel salad or shrimp salad are two very tasty ideas.
38. Eat boiled eggs instead of fried.
39. Drink plain water instead of soda. Drink 2 liters of water a day.
40. Avoid foods that contain more than 10 ingredients.
41. Avoid processed foods.
42. Add as many organic spices to the food as possible. Forget about store bought broths. They contain many harmful ingredients.
43. Share food with others so you will eat fewer calories.
44. Eat your favorite food from time to time as a reward for your healthy eating habits.
45. Don't go shopping when you're hungry. You buy more than you need. Or you will be tempted to buy junk food.
46. Start each lunch or dinner with a salad.
47. The healthiest recipes are Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican and Greek. Mediterranean diet too.
48. Buy food from authorized farms instead of a supermarket.
49. Make canned food for winter instead of buying canned food from the supermarket.
50. Eat seasonal foods. For example, desserts with watermelon in the summer. Sauerkraut dishes in winter.