If you love beef tongue and don't know exactly how to cook it - then this advice is for you.
Actually, cooking beef tongue is extremely easy. Many people are worried about cooking tongue, it can become a real culinary delight if it is cooked correctly.
Here are the five steps you should follow if you want to have a perfect beef tongue:
1. The first thing to do is to wash the beef tongue very well;
2. Then put enough water in a pot to cover the tongue, also put 2 pcs. of bay leaf, 2-3 grains of allspice and black pepper. Also add a stalk of celery, 2 onions and 2 cloves of garlic;
3. Leave it cook on a medium heat for about 3 hours;
4. After it is fully cooked, take it out of the broth and place it in a bowl of ice water;
5. When the tongue has completely cooled, it can peel very easily. You can thinly slice it and stew the tongue in butter and garlic in a pan or use it for another tongue recipe such as:
Now that you know how to cook beef tongue, we hope you enjoy cooking.