How to cook
1. Grate the orange rind, squeeze out the juice. You can use a lemon or lime instead.
2. Wash the fillet, remove any scales and bones, then pour the orange juice over it.
3. Marinate for 30 min. in the refrigerator.
4. In the meantime, prepare a mixture for spreading from the orange rind, grated ginger, garlic, maple syrup and 2 tbsp olive oil. Give it a taste - it shouldn't be excessively sweet. You can use pine honey instead of maple syrup.
5. Pour olive oil on the bottom of an oven dish, put the fillet with the skin facing down, salt and season with black pepper. Smear it with the prepared mixture and pour a little water into the oven dish.
6. Bake 20-30 min. in a preheated 460°F (240 °C) oven.