Bonapeti.com»Forum»Vegan and Vegetarian Cuisine»Vegetarianism - How did you start?

Vegetarianism - How did you start?

• 17.03.17 10:35#1TopatoTopatoАдминистраторSign up now: 03.09.14City: -Reply: -Vegetarianism - How did you start?Are there people you know who have given up meat entirely or given up animal products? And what led you to do this?
    ReplyReply with quote
  • 17.03.17 11:43#2LyubomirLyubomirДжедайSign up now: 07.02.17City: SofiaReply: 1from: Vegetarianism - How did you start?I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you be more specific about your question. Thanks. ReplyReply with quote
  • 17.10.22 07:25#3AdminAdminАдминистраторSign up now: 04.10.08City: -Reply: 1from: Vegetarianism - How did you start?I didn't start at allReplyReply with quote
  • 24.12.23 06:56#4David B HaynesDavid B HaynesНовакSign up now: 24.12.23City: -Reply: 1from: Vegetarianism - How did you start?We had rarely eaten meat for years, but had occasionally had chicken for special meals. We noticed this hadn't happened though for a couple of years, and realised we were vegetarians. We then told family that this was so by avoiding meat dishes, eventually they caught on that we didn't eat meat. I never felt the need to tell folks to push this on others.ReplyReply with quote
Facebook
Favorites
Twitter
Pinterest